To enable full use of the Firefly Mustique site recommend the following browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 and above
- Microsoft Edge 25.x
- Firefox 25
- Safari 6.1
- Chrome 31
Desktop Browsers & Displays
- Firefly Mustique is best viewed at 1280x1024 (or higher) at 24bit (or higher).
- The site is not best viewed at 1024x768 or lower
- Firefly Mustique recommend that Windows Users should use Edge 25.x or Internet Explorer 9 (or higher) or Firefox 25 (or higher) or Chrome 31>
- The site will not respond to Internet Explorer 8 or lower
- Apple Mac Users should use Firefox 25, Chrome 31 or Safari 6.1 or higher
- We cannot guarantee that all elements of the site will work if you do not use one of the recommended set up(s)
Mobile Phones, Tablets & Slates
- Firefly Mustique is a responsive website that allows viewing on modern, mobile devices such as Smart Phones, Tablets and Slates.
The following operating Systems are recommended.
- Android OS 4 >
- Apple iOS 8 >
- BlackBerry OS 7 >
- Windows 10 Mobile
- We cannot guarantee that all elements of the site will work on your device if you do not use the recommended set up
- Firefly Mustique have made every effort to make this site as user friendly and speedy as possible. Firefly recommend an fast optical connection or 4G for the best experience. We have tried considering all connection types including Optical, ADSL and mobile users during the development (a difficult task indeed!).
- Firefly Mustique site has been tested and runs over 3G and 4G networks for mobile devices.
- Some of the in-depth articles use Adobe's Reader Plug in/ActiveX Control. This improves the look of the documents and improves the functionality of your browser. In the unlikely event of you not having Adobe Reader follow the link below to install it, and it's free!
- Chrome Users: When viewing PDF documents that are on the pages you can find a control at the bottom of the page. This uses standard controls to size, print and save the file. All other browsers present a PDF control panel at the top of the page.
Technical Website Problems